POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Scots pine : Re: WANTED: Scots pine Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WANTED: Scots pine
From: Disnel
Date: 27 May 2002 04:47:14
Message: <3CF1F3E5.5000500@itam.cas.cz>
This is exactly the tree, which I want ;-). But I need to finish it up
to this thursday and I never worked with xfrog (because I don't use
windows and there is no Linux version, I should install windows inside
vmware for it). Your help with xfrog source will be great for me.

In computer I have 1GB, so I hope, that I can use some trees of such a size.

Thanks a lot

Disnel