POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Continue-Trace and Booting... : Re: Continue-Trace and Booting... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue-Trace and Booting...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 21 May 2002 13:21:41
Message: <3CEA8207.AA333657@gmx.de>
Well, I didn't have to do it for the image I was working on. It took
only two days, which I could judge from when it started, so I told
myself I could keep it running. If at some point I'll need waaaaay
longer than that, then I'd be fumbling with startup etc...

But I'll keep your method in mind (and on disk) in case I need it...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde