POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Benge's isosurface tutorial : Re: Benge's isosurface tutorial Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Benge's isosurface tutorial
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 11 May 2002 15:52:11
Message: <3CDD766A.1CF546A2@gmx.de>
Steve wrote:

> [...]
>
> If Sam's reading and doesn't mind someone hosting the tutorial then let
> me know and I'll put it up somewhere along with a zipped copy that people
> can d/l.

I got a mail from Samuel, he would be grateful if you host his tutorial
although he thinks it is somewhat outdated.

It would probably be good to mention on the tutorial starting page that
the descriptions refer to the megapov implementation of isosurfaces and
that there are some differences to POV-Ray 3.5.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 05 May. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______