POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I/O Macros : Re: I/O Macros Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I/O Macros
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 9 May 2002 05:33:41
Message: <3CDA424E.B08D2F8B@gmx.de>
> Don't be so sure about that. Judging from my own experience, even if
> people use your include files or macros etc., they rarely tell it to
> you.

Hm. Thats too bad.
Regarding IRTC, that would be nice thing, knowing
who used it. Regarding "personal use", I guess most
of the time its experimenting and dropping it. I
tend to code things all by myself, so I just look
a little at the code, in case I might find an interesting
approach, but then sit down and code, if I really need
it.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde