POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace... Insight please : Re: Continue trace... Insight please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue trace... Insight please
From: Ib Rasmussen
Date: 6 May 2002 11:41:13
Message: <3CD6A463.4020602@my.email.address>
Tim Nikias wrote:

> And the print looks magnificient! I think I'll do that more often
> to spice up my room a little...

I've just had a couple of my latest traces printed at an online digital
photo service. The results beats any laser or ink jet prints, I have yet
seen. I think that would to your hires image justice.

I use a local supermarket, but I think they send it to a german lab:
http://www.photoprintit.de

It is not even all that expensive: 2 euro for a 20x30 cm print.

/Ib