POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace... Insight please : Re: Continue trace... Insight please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue trace... Insight please
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 5 May 2002 06:18:33
Message: <3CD506CC.EF16BCB8@gmx.de>
Thank you very much!

Yes, the Gerbera did surive, and I did make a lot of copies...
So, let's see... 8x22MB=176 MB. Hm. A lot a space.

Yeah, I know, its stupid keep ALL copies, but I wanted
to be really REALLY sure. I'll be deleting the older ones
soon.

And the print looks magnificient! I think I'll do that more often
to spice up my room a little...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde