POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : duty cycle feature : Re: duty cycle feature Server Time
19 May 2024 19:54:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: duty cycle feature
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 4 May 2002 07:25:47
Message: <3CD3C50C.C40360A6@gmx.de>
Nope, you're plain wrong. POV-Ray, for the actual
calculations it does, is plain fast. Though 3D-Modelling
software like Cinema4D or 3DStudioMax render
faster, its actually only rendering, not tracing.

Though I agree that you cannot really say too fast (nothing
can be too fast... hm. Well, okay, there are some things
that should go slower/take longer), you're "stuff" is
probably something which those ordinary 3D-Software
programms cannot handle...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde