POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I/O Macros : Re: I/O Macros Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I/O Macros
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 3 May 2002 06:08:00
Message: <3CD2614F.80470515@gmx.de>
About the error-lines:
You're right, those were misplaced semicolons. Declaring an
array doesn't require one.

So, finally, someone uses something I devised! Its a premiere!

If you don't mind, I'd like to see what you've come up at sometime,
so make sure you post in binaries.animations when you've got
something finished you're satisfied with.

Regards,

Tim

--
Tim Nikias