POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace... Insight please : Re: Continue trace... Insight please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue trace... Insight please
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 May 2002 16:08:20
Message: <3CD19C84.FB48EE5B@gmx.de>
I've just spotted that about a third of a line
is missing, probably somewhere around the
position of the second or third continue.

It seems that POV screwed it up, but I won't
complain on a 3200x2400 image. Just need to
retrace that missing line when everything is finished.

Just look at the statistics:
3200x2400 = 7.680.000 pixel
So, if 2400/3 = 800, that's a percentage of:

Hm. The calculator screwed up.
Somewhere way below 0.1%

Comparing that to Windows "Standard",
this POV-Ray is just plain futuristic stuff...

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde