POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Continue trace... Insight please : Re: Continue trace... Insight please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue trace... Insight please
From: Y Tanabe
Date: 1 May 2002 10:01:47
Message: <3CCFF54F.3802D455@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear

You must check a povray.c.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan

 #ifdef df3OuputPatch
   // disable continue trace if df3 output selected
   if(opts.OutputFormat == 'd' || opts.OutputFormat == 'D')
   {
     if(opts.Options & CONTINUE_TRACE)
     {
        Warning(0.0,"Disabling continue-trace");
        opts.Options &= ~CONTINUE_TRACE;
     }
   }
 #endif
   if((opts.Options & DISKWRITE) && (opts.Options & CONTINUE_TRACE))
   {
     Read_Rendered_Part(Actual_Output_Name);

     if(opts.Last_Line > Frame.Screen_Height)
        opts.Last_Line = Frame.Screen_Height;

     if(opts.Last_Column > Frame.Screen_Width)
        opts.Last_Column = Frame.Screen_Width;
   }

    if(opts.Options & CONTINUE_TRACE)
    {
      Stage = STAGE_CONTINUING;

if(Open_File(Output_File_Handle,Actual_Output_Name,&Frame.Screen_Width,&Frame.Screen_Height,Buffer_Size,READ_MODE)
!= 1)
      {
        Close_File(Output_File_Handle);

        Warning(0,"\nError opening continue trace output file.\n");
        Warning(0,"Opening new output file %s.\n",Actual_Output_Name);

        /* Turn off continue trace */

        opts.Options &= ~CONTINUE_TRACE;

if(Open_File(Output_File_Handle,Actual_Output_Name,&Frame.Screen_Width,&Frame.Screen_Height,Buffer_Size,WRITE_MODE)
!= 1)
        {
          Error("Error opening output file.");
        }