POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ZoomIn include file : Re: ZoomIn include file Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ZoomIn include file
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 28 Apr 2002 23:29:08
Message: <3CCCD8C2.E3A02715@joplin.com>
I haven't heard of any one else doing anything like it.
I make heavy use of the 'partial screen'. On some scenes the render time even
for a partial is
an half hour. Your include file would work fine for a rough draft. But the run
time for a blown
up version of an almost complete picture may be as long or longer than the
complete picture.

It would be interesting to see! If ya need a beta tester count me in!

--
Have Fun!