POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scenes and rendered images of this problem : Re: Scenes and rendered images of this problem Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scenes and rendered images of this problem
From: Hermann Voßeler
Date: 28 Apr 2002 16:59:01
Message: <3CCC606D.7070307@webcon.de>
Vic wrote:
> I've downloaded his entire page and read some details. It seems to be good
> for my purposes, but supports only Pov 3.1g. I use Pov 3.5 with the improved
> Windows GUI and don't want to fall back to Pov 3.1g. I've used Pov 3.1 a lot
> 2 years ago. I plan to put some of my scenes to a WEB page. I hope Hermann
> will port his (at first look) excellent patch to 3.5 in the near future...

you can be shure I will try to port as soon as the source code for 3.5
is released. Of course I don't know how difficult this will be,
but based on the source code of Mega POV, I would guess, it's not so
difficult. For Mega POV, I would have the problem that the
post-processing feature hooks in at exactly the same locations my
patch does, but fortunately, POV-Ray 3.5 has no post-processing :-;

Hermann Vosseler