POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I use most of my RAM for tracing? : How do I use most of my RAM for tracing? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  How do I use most of my RAM for tracing?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Apr 2002 04:53:55
Message: <3CCBB87C.AA2E0766@gmx.de>
I've looked at the documentation, but don't get the
knack.

How do I set POV-Ray to use most my RAM, the
+B option needs to be set, or what?

Or is +B just for buffering instead of writing to disk only
for the finished parts of the image?

I'm just wondering if POV-Ray (oh, for Windows, by the
way) uses the entire RAM by itself or has a certain
limitation (like using only 90% or such)...

Thanks for any help in advance!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde