POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Overview about animation generation with povray : Re: Overview about animation generation with povray Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:41:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Overview about animation generation with povray
From: Dearmad
Date: 26 Apr 2002 18:06:28
Message: <3CC9D0A1.B04BB6C7@applesnake.net>
I used my Tweener program for my winning IRTC entry.  Not very
sophisticated, but it worked.  It took MORAY outputted script
files and parsed them.  I used Moray to set up my "keyframes"
(posing the characters, camera, lights, spline paths, etc) and
then Tweener to in-between them for me.  It worked for Polyray,
but POV and Polyray were VERY similar in their scripts.

-peter

--
Modeling slave for:
"Ballet pour ma fille."