POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Overview about animation generation with povray : Overview about animation generation with povray Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:43:47 EDT (-0400)
  Overview about animation generation with povray
From: Martin Trautmann
Date: 26 Apr 2002 12:48:52
Message: <3CC9851E.5070205@gmx.de>
Hi,

We are developing an animation program for PovRAY for three years.
It has a quite powerful core that can interprete very different types of
input, but the concrete functionality has to be improved. We will
announce it when it has more useful functions.

Now I am interested in the currently common ways of generating povray
animations. (clock variable, pov3.5 macros, other macros, external
programs, Modellers with keyframing, ... ?)

What ways are currently used?
Which ones would you use for a quite complex film perhaps for the IRTC?

bye

Martin Trautmann