POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HTML insert menu update : Re: HTML insert menu update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HTML insert menu update
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 22 Apr 2002 12:31:33
Message: <3CC43AE2.2405202A@gmx.de>
Steve wrote:

> [...]
>
> Hi Christoph I found your insert menu thingie really useful, but _very_
> difficult to download for offline use, do you have a zipped up version
> available for download?

I know it's difficult, i did not yet get a definitive answer from Mark
Gordon if this will be included in the official unix version of Povray
3.5, if not, i will surely make a zip for downloading (probably without
images, but with a script for generating them.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 20 Apr. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______