POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HTML insert menu update : Re: HTML insert menu update Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HTML insert menu update
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Apr 2002 11:22:03
Message: <3CBD9318.9964303@gmx.de>
Hugo wrote:

> Makes me a proud POV-Ray user.  :o)  Your page is bookmarked. Generally I
> don't like so long pages but, maybe it's quick to have all the info like
> this. And there's many nice illustrations!

I will consider making a version with several files, maybe using frames
would not be so bad for this purpose.  If you have a slow connection you
can also download without the graphics and generate the images with WinPov
yourself (you just need to write all pictures to one directory and replace
the spaces in the filenames with underscores.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 16 Apr. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______