POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Release Candidate? What the ...?! : Re: Oh, something I forgot to mention... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, something I forgot to mention...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 15 Apr 2002 12:50:01
Message: <3CBB04D0.3D77581B@gmx.de>
I've posted the Gerbera-Scene in povray.beta-test.binaries
on the first of April. I know its not a "minimal scene", the
problem is, this bug occurs on me only in very complex
scenes using lots of macros and objects. It happens with
my Particle-System and thats way more code than the
Gerbera-Scene.

There is one confirmation from Peter Popov, who simply
traced the provided scene. I take it he read the bug-description
I gave and checked using with and without focal-blur, which
made the bug visible in that scene.

So at least its not something just occuring on my computer.

And, regarding the last part of "correct groups": I always state the
group where I've posted, may it be binaries.images, beta-test.binaries
or whereever.

I'll look at the gerbera-scene and try to minimise it.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde