POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : autoclck.mcr not working : Re: autoclck.mcr not working Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autoclck.mcr not working
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Apr 2002 15:22:20
Message: <3CAA130B.92D70E47@gmx.de>
I suspect the #local is the reason... I'm not sure,
but I think inside the included "clockmod.inc", that
identifier isn't visible, since it's local to the file that
includes the include-file... Hope I'm making some sense.

Try to replace the #local with #declare and see what
happens, report again (either way: working or not...), that
would help others if they run into the same problem.

But, all in all, I'm not sure if you're question shouldn't
have been asked in advanced-users at first. Though it
happened with Beta15, it might be that something has
been CORRECTED that has formerly been WRONG
(don't know though, just guessing). The code just might
have done something that was expected to not work, but
did due to some other missing part in the holy POV-Code!

Well, hope I helped some,

Tim

--
Tim Nikias