POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PVMegaPov : PVMegaPov Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  PVMegaPov
From: sabin iacob
Date: 19 Mar 2002 17:36:25
Message: <3C97C16D.5040400@atom.hp>
I have compiled pmp recently and i have some problems:
The first one: it works fine for simple scenes, but when i try to use
something more advanced, like #define (or its shortened version, $) i'm
in trouble: i can't modify the #define'd variables (it says "undeclared
identifier expected, but r found" - my variable was r here).
    Another problem: wherever I use arithmetics in translation/rotation
I get an error message : "no matching } in object(or anything else),
*(or / or - or +) found instead".
   My toys are: 8 x i686(Celeron), RedHat7.2 and pvm 3.4.3.
Thank you in advance.