POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is cel shading possible? : Re: Is cel shading possible? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is cel shading possible?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 19 Mar 2002 12:02:03
Message: <3C976F0B.9FC9F5ED@gmx.de>
Captain Tylor wrote:

> What exactly does the AOI patch do?  I didn't do too good in French in High
> School.

It's similar to the slope pattern apart from using the angle between
normal and the direction to a given point (for example camera location)
rather than between normal and a fixed direction.

I never thought anyone's French could be worse than mine... ;-)

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 18 Mar. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______