POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some help here please : Some help here please Server Time
6 Aug 2024 12:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Some help here please
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 14 Mar 2002 18:51:01
Message: <3C913766.4050606@gates.com>
Hi all I need some help making some shapes,
I'm trying to kane an octahedron without taking a box and cutting off
edges, as I later want to make a regular dodecahedron and an icosahedron.
I finally found the prisim and it makes good stuff for other things but
i'm still new and cant find how to make the shapes above thanks for the
help!

this is what I have to do ?  but remember i'm new!

#declare cutter =
box {
<2.1,2.1,2.1>
<-2.1,-2.1,-2.1>