POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ISO-Tutorials? : Re: ISO-Tutorials? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ISO-Tutorials?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 10 Mar 2002 17:40:21
Message: <3C8BE0E5.34FB7372@gmx.de>
You're right. But I just thought to mention
it for others around the newsgroups. Sometimes
it gives me a headache how easily people
begin to throw "sort of insults" at each
other.

I just hate it when people start to mutter
sarcastically about how other do things and
what kind of experience they have. I liked to
have the impression that everyone's sitting
at the computer, smiling while sending their
posts. Nowadays, I sometimes think that
there's an evil grin lurking.

But, as already said, on this matter I agree
with you. So, I hope we're still pals? ;-)

(In case this looks like an overreaction: I like
to be REALLY sure of some things, especially
misunderstandings...)

--
Tim Nikias