POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Supporting POVRay : Re: Supporting POVRay Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Supporting POVRay
From: Ken
Date: 28 Feb 2002 09:04:33
Message: <3C7E390D.1160780E@pacbell.net>

> I know that buying the IRTC cd's and the keyrings is a way to support POV,
> but I think that it could be very good if it could be also possible to
> simply donate some money to the POV group. Would it be easy/cheap to
> implement this service?

As has been discussed many times in the past the POV-Team is a diverse
groups of individuals scattered across the world and distribution of
funds would cause many problems for them - some of which could cause
them legal trouble. They prefer at this time to stay with their current
program of sales of items as a method to help support their online
presence.

--
Ken Tyler