POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to get spline tangent : Re: How to get spline tangent Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get spline tangent
From: Josh English
Date: 22 Feb 2002 15:25:58
Message: <3C76A953.114C3838@spiritone.com>
I tried this with my bezier curve include file. Of course you just need
to find the derivitave of the spline function, it should give you the
tangent direction. Of course this is a lot harder than it sounds. I've
wasted half a ream calculating the derivitave of a bezier function.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
http://www.spiritone.com/~english