POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to get spline tangent : Re: How to get spline tangent Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:54:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to get spline tangent
From: Grey Knight
Date: 21 Feb 2002 08:20:27
Message: <3C74F40E.47318ADA@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Actually, since splines are nice and smooth (after all, that's what
they're there for!), if you make sure vlength(T) is very small (say
1e-10 for example), then this method should give you a very good
approximation to the tangent; easily good enough for any purpose I can
think of anyway.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }