POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Stereoscopic POV-ray : Stereoscopic POV-ray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:39:44 EDT (-0400)
  Stereoscopic POV-ray
From: Hermann Voßeler
Date: 16 Feb 2002 08:13:13
Message: <3C6E590D.3050301@webcon.de>
Hi all,

last weeks, I did a new patch for POV-ray and now it's almost done.

It enables POV-ray, to trace stereoscopic images in one pass.

Mainly I did it for my own home use, but now I am considering
to share it / make it publicaly available.

Please tell me, if there is any interest in such a patch.
Should I go ahead and post more details, what it does and
what it's good for?
If there is some interest, I would put some images and
texts on a webpage somewhere. And, of course, I will
publish the patch (and/or provide a windows/vc6
build in some way, maybe per emal at request.).
I myself consider it beta in "works for me"
state (with a few known minor problems)

Hermann Vosseler