POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povary Remote Rendering : Re: Povary Remote Rendering Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povary Remote Rendering
From: Charles
Date: 10 Feb 2002 17:36:29
Message: <3C66F737.35942385@enter.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 21:15:04 -0800, Ken wrote:
> > John wrote:
> >>
> >> Does there exist services that allow remote rendering of povary files.  Any
> >
> > http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/pbourke/povray/
>
> I just want to know what kind of eggs you get from a povary.

No, no. A povary. You know, a POVARY. Like in Shakesphere...

"Get thee to a povary!
 Why wouldst thou be a compiler of syntax errors?
 To a povary, go! Or if though needs render,
 I give this this plague for thy source code:
 be thou as strictly typed as C,
 as as accurate as double float,
 thou shalt not escape aliasing..."