POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ttf problem, characters with accents appear in upper case. : Re: ttf problem, characters with accents appear in upper case. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ttf problem, characters with accents appear in upper case.
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 10 Feb 2002 15:18:39
Message: <3C66F0FB.A3875D72@joplin.com>
No.. But I can tell ya what I did I used DOS to pipe all the names of my TTF
files on my hard drive into a txt file. Then I used POV to display each. Some
POV can't read so I dropped them. Now I have a list and another POV file to show
every character in a particular font.
 P.S. I tried to answer you a few days ago but, Netscape crashed..
--
Have Fun!