POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FYI: Shortest code contest has nine entries : Re: Shortest code contest has nine entries Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shortest code contest has nine entries
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 30 Jan 2002 21:48:46
Message: <3C58AF6B.D2374115@aol.com>
Apache wrote:

> What about a 'obfuscated pov script' contest? With iso surfaces almost
> everything is possible.

Perhaps if there's another round, we can knock down the bytes to 400, 256?

I'll spill the beans and say the entries include 1 landscape and 1
fractal.
I for one think it would be coolness itself to see what isosurfaces
themselves could do, but this class of objects form but a a small minority
so far....