POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mega-Pov or V3.5? : Re: Mega-Pov or V3.5? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega-Pov or V3.5?
From: Tom A
Date: 30 Jan 2002 09:49:07
Message: <3C5807E3.D45BD6C@my-deja.com>
Warp wrote:
<snip lots of stuff>

Great!  Now I'm drooling on my keyboard for 3.5

From reading the messages, I have decided to wait for 3.5.  If, after a
while, I learn and exploit everything in it, I'll check into the then
3.5 based Mega-Pov.

But since there's still lot's of 3.1 aspects that I haven't figured out
how to use, it may take a while.

--
Tom A.
"No doubt many that post deserve to be flamed.  And many that are flamed