POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mega-Pov or V3.5? : Re: Mega-Pov or V3.5? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega-Pov or V3.5?
From: Grey Knight
Date: 29 Jan 2002 07:22:40
Message: <3C569409.8407E9E8@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Sorry, I just checked that. Someone said that solid meshes weren't being
added (although the official page says they are being "considered"), and
I, having not really used the MegaPOV meshes much assumed they meant
mesh2's. I think in future I'll double-check what I'm talking about
before I post; this is embarassing!

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }