POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray V. 1 Documentation? : Re: POV-Ray V. 1 Documentation? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray V. 1 Documentation?
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 28 Jan 2002 11:54:31
Message: <3C55825F.64067D@mac.com>
> Could you point what source you are using?

I'm using Ville Saari's 'Big E' code for the refit USS Enterprise, as amended (and
it doesn't seem much amended) by 'J.L.' in '99.  You can find the source if you go
to p.binary.images, and do a search for 'Enterprise'.  It was posted on 02/23/99.

> Have you tried this source with something like #version 1; at begining of file
> and parsing with 3.1 or 3.5 beta?

I have not.  As I said in my earlier message, this is an excercise for me in
looking at code and figuring out what it means, and how to express it in current
code.  Being able to compile it using back compatability would be nice, but misses
the point of what I'm trying to do.