POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My ideas : Re: My ideas Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My ideas
From: Deaken
Date: 20 Jan 2002 09:44:35
Message: <3C4AD7F1.47D921B5@sw-tech.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> The POV-Ray scene description language is a Turing-complete language.
> You can write anything with it, from a virus to a raytracer (both of
> these have been done.)

Oh, PLEASE tell me that one or both of these are available on the web
somewhere or in someone's personal archive.  I am a huge fan of Just Plain
Wrong coding (I wrote a CGI script or two in make(1), and actually used,
albeit not for long, ddcalc), and these sound brilliant.

Please, someone, give me a pointer to these projects.

Deaken