POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My ideas : Re: My ideas Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My ideas
From: Deaken
Date: 20 Jan 2002 13:44:47
Message: <3C4A9975.689FD62A@sw-tech.com>
Christopher James Huff wrote:

> The raytracer is part of the POV 3.5 documentation:
> http://www.povray.org/working-docs/

Oh.  I thought you meant a raytracer actually written IN SDL, or perhaps
something that would parse what you had written and rewrite it before
sending it to the rendering engine.

> I don't think the "virus" is available, and it wouldn't work with the
> security features in POV 3.5 anyway.

It seems to be simple enough, in theory.  I just didn't want to reinvent yet
another wheel.

No, I'm not going to write it.  There are better things to do with the
interpreter.

Deaken