POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : january insert menu bonus pack available : Re: january insert menu bonus pack available Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: january insert menu bonus pack available
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 18 Jan 2002 17:39:26
Message: <3C48A409.35D2E890@gmx.de>

> I've just uploaded new version of extended Insert Menu Bonus Pack for POV-Ray
> 3.5 beta 10. Previous version was on povray.beta-test.binaries for begining but
> current version is much bigger and I don't want waste space of this news server.
> Any comments, suggestions ? If there are some typos or syntax/grammar faults
> then please inform me somehow. Please check also if 'how to install' section is
> clear.

Looks good, making all those pictures must have been quite a lot of work,
and there are still a lot that could use illustration...

I thought about making a HTML version like from the official one, but for
those parts only containing long lists of simple entries it would not be
very useful in the current form, apart from that my generator program does
not handle it correctly right now.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>