POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers : Re: New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:38:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Book on POV Ray Question about Use of Modelers
From: Dearmad
Date: 18 Jan 2002 12:28:47
Message: <3C485CBF.6F3B6AB5@applesnake.net>
I use Moray.  But I 90% go back into the script file and
hand-tweek it.  I'm interested in quicker modeling using the
scripts Moray outputs so I can get to animating faster, but that
is my personal approach- others like to hand-code their
animations.  I like to write little bits of code to help automate
certain tedious tasks for me.

Your idea with M. in grey boxes would be fine to me, but
consider: Moray comes with some extensive Docs of its own, and I
can't see why a book should tutor people on any of the same
material already covered by the tutorials that come with Moray.
A tips and *undocumented* tricks approach to covering Moray would
be more interesting to me.

-peter

--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net