POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Where circular wrinkles are born (92KB) : Re: Where circular wrinkles are born (92KB) Server Time
3 May 2024 05:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where circular wrinkles are born (92KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 13 Jan 2002 15:29:07
Message: <3C41ED89.C2DAC3B0@hotmail.com>
Jide wrote:

> Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
> > What do you think of it ?
> >
> > Is it too noisy now ?
> >

> > Tor Olav
>
> Fantastic.
> I also see the surreal forest like Jaime. It almost reminds me of the older
> works of Gilles.

Thank you. That's a great compliment !

I went to his site to have a yet another look
at his fantastic images. He has added some rather
new and nice images (and other stuff).

While looking through "the book of beginnings",
I found these two images that had some simi-
larities to the image I posted:

http://www.oyonale.com/ldc/english/herd.htm
http://www.oyonale.com/ldc/english/maesta.htm

And maybe this one: