POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book : Re: POV Ray Book Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray Book
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Jan 2002 07:24:15
Message: <3C3AE4ED.4F39E650@gmx.de>
Mitchell Waite wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> My name is Mitchell Waite and I am the former publisher of RAY TRACING
> CREATIONS, the first (and only) POV Ray specific book.
>
> With all the fantastic new improvements in POV Ray I am thinking about
> publishing a new title on POV Ray and I was wondering what the interest
> level is.
>
> [...]

Is this somehow realted to the book survey recently started on povray.org:

http://www.povray.org/survey1.html

If not, it might be a good idea not to have two books on the same topic...

Anyway i like the idea, but i personally would prefer a not so much 'how
to create a reflective sphere on checkered ground scene' style book but
more a collection of individual chapters on specific topics.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>