POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this an optimum outline for Mesh_Smoothing macro? : Problem fixed: Re: Why can I not download sss.zip? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Problem fixed: Re: Why can I not download sss.zip?
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 3 Jan 2002 04:53:31
Message: <3C342B6A.90706@reading.ac.uk>
Hi folks,

I'm still not sure just what the problem was, but after making a few
changes in the preferences I could download the zip file.

ingo wrote:

> Are you running Junkbuster or something else that pretevents sending a
> HTTP-Referrer header?

I think it was something odd in the file-download preferences. One of
the things i tried was to hit the 'reset' on the helper applications
tab. Whether this is what fixed the problem, I'm not sure ...

Thanks to all for the suggestions,

	Mike Andrews.