POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this an optimum outline for Mesh_Smoothing macro? : Re: Why can I not download sss.zip? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why can I not download sss.zip?
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 2 Jan 2002 12:38:12
Message: <3C3346F4.5060901@reading.ac.uk>
Hi Tom,

Tom Melly wrote:

> Oops, I just noticed that that was the link John gave you - have you got some
> setting that says "open links in new window" or similiar?

Hmm, not sure. It's a fairly new install of NS6.2 and I'm trying to
think whether I've used it to download other things ...

In this case I've tried left-click which should bring up a 'save as' for
things it can't display, and right-click -> save as which saves the html
  response masquerading as the .zip file 8-/

I'll have to peer into the settings, I guess ...

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.