POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Minimally functional modeler : Re: Minimally functional modeler Server Time
14 May 2024 11:09:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minimally functional modeler
From: John VanSickle
Date: 24 Dec 2001 11:45:34
Message: <3C275C93.D1C5F981@hotmail.com>
Dearmad wrote:

> what ya up to with this program?  Planning a long-haul
> development here?

From the HTM file included with the ZIP:

My To-Do List

As you can doubtless see, this modeler is barely functional.  I already plan to add
the following
functions:

PCM file import and export;
Subdivision surfaces;
Texturing;
Dynamically-posable models (posable by variables in the script that calls the file);
Inverse kinematics;
Keyframing (or some other kind of animaton support);
Physical properties simulation.

I've already added the PCM (type 1) support (I already had the code
for it lying around).

--
ICQ: 46085459