POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multi threaded??..... : Re: Multi threaded??..... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multi threaded??.....
From: Ken
Date: 23 Dec 2001 12:33:35
Message: <3C261543.634ADF2B@pacbell.net>
No-One wrote:

> Sorry for asking a question that may have been asked before, but i did
> several searches in the newsgroups and didn't find anything.  And sence i'm
> a newbie i don't realy know where to look for info.

We don't mind questions and we don't mind answering them. Occasionally
we do tire of people challenging our answers when we have spent
considerable time answering them in the past. That is the reason we
started the VFAQ, We can easily point people to an answer to a
frequently asked question with the full knowledge that they are getting
the correct information that they are looking for.

--
Ken Tyler