POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 18 Dec 2001 07:21:44
Message: <3C1F34F2.2961A5C5@engineer.com>
Dynamic range compression test with half resolution
image and radiosity solution that fits in 256MB RAM.
Sun position from the sunpos macro. I used count 1200
and it seems it's not enough. The noise may also result
from my poor choice of clipping intensity.

http://www.pp.htv.fi/kkivisal/church2.jpg

Kari Kivisalo