POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 16 Dec 2001 03:59:01
Message: <3C1C6191.5040203@skynet.be>
Kari Kivisalo wrote:

> Here is my 1st try with the simulation just to see if
> it would benefit from tonal range modification. Maybe
> later.

Pretty good !  As I said earlier, commercial packages have
built-in exposure/tonal correction, and it's just right to
process the image.

Too bad it isn't possible to turn reflection off for
radiosity samples.  Commercial packages does that,
and thus gain much speed without noticeable difference.

Fabien.