POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements : Re: Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle / Physics system preprocessor requirements
From: s1631001
Date: 13 Dec 2001 06:05:15
Message: <3C188AA9.E3D8C63@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
When commenting my files, I often use different "types" of comment

//  this is a general comment

//@---new section---

//@@---new sub-section---

//@@@---new sub-sub-section---

//#  instructions (how to use macro, etc)

//_  this comment applies to all lines from here...

//^  ...to here

//!  this is really important!

//$  this tells me I haven't finished this portion of code yet.

//?  this piece of code does strange things, but I don't know why!

Perhaps you could use something like this? Let's use "//:x" as a comment
tag for some program denoted "x". Eg, a particle system could read
"//:P" tags, so...

//:P  mass(1.0)

--
signature{