POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with hollow/transparent object II : Re: Problems with hollow/transparent object II Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with hollow/transparent object II
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 12 Dec 2001 10:26:46
Message: <3C1776D5.2B143CAA@gmx.de>
The next time, it's generally a good idea to answer on your first post, in
order
not to "spam" the group!

Just kidding, I don't want to be harsh. But since it's one thread, it would
kinda be better that way, don't you agree?

Nevermind.

Here's an answer:

Ever thought of using fade_power somewhere? You're using a low distance,
but I don't know if that's sufficient.
For the shadow-problem I don't know a solution. Perhaps cutting away some
part of it might do the job?

Tim