POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with hollow/transparent object II : Problems with hollow/transparent object II Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with hollow/transparent object II
From: Martin Thoma
Date: 12 Dec 2001 09:48:26
Message: <3C176EFA.92566538@radiok2r.de>
Hello, it's me again. Imagin the scene in my previous message. There is
another problem: The cylinder draws a shadow to the interior backside of
the sphere! This looks very un-natural. How can I turn it of? I know the
"no shadow" keyword, but the cylinder should draw shadows to other
objects in the scenes. Any ideas?

Martin