POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Three Vista annoyances so far : Re: Three Vista annoyances so far Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Vista annoyances so far
From: Chambers
Date: 8 Jan 2009 13:18:11
Message: <3C0FDBFA9D5C4AD08CCA0012D6E557D6@HomePC>

Yeah, like apps launched from keyboard shortcuts.  They launch unfocused
behind the current window, meaning I can't just start using them like I
used to in XP :(

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

What's the difference between a drug dealer and a whore?
A whore can wash her crack and sell it again.