POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-City : Re: POV-City Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-City
From: s1631001
Date: 5 Dec 2001 07:11:55
Message: <3C0E0DA9.EAE4B8FE@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
Your main #include should be called CTZEN_ID.inc, where CTZEN_ID is your
unique 8-char citizen's ID number; this will be assigned to you when you
reserve your plot. For sub-includes, use CTZEN_ID_001.inc  etc. I'm
still working out the implentation for inside/outside portions, but I'll
tell you when I get it figured out.

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight"